Card Recognition

Monday, August 29, 2016

a cup of coffee tag


Happy Monday crafty peeps!  This week's PTI Make It Monday is about ombre stamping...  is anyone surprised that I saw cascading coffee cups?  I stamped the Warm Happiness mugs onto the PTI tag and then screwed up the sentiment, so I cut out the tags and redid the tag and the sentiment, so they're raised, which adds a nice touch to the otherwise simple tag.  Off and running (like normal), wish my luck for my laundry list of things to do (there's a pun in there if you knew how much laundry I have to do at the Outside Inn today).


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the colors...and the two types of ribbon - swoon!

~amy~ said...

Love the ombre cups!

Nancy Penir said...

Well done, Erin! Beautiful ombre cups!

Kathy Mc said...

Cute tag, Erin, with your shades of blue coffee cups!

Creative Bliss said...

Cute tag! Where can i find the tag die? Please email me at kottage_kreations@yahoo.com