Card Recognition

Friday, September 30, 2016

my blood type is coffee



Welcome back to another Tag You're It Challenge.  We've got Featured Artist Richard Breaks bringing us some coffee love, perfect for the final day of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  For my tag I used an Elizabeth Craft stencil and mixed my white embossing paste with some coffee bean PTI ink.  The coffee and sentiment are from Altenew and the coffee die cut is from Sugar Pea Designs.  The tag is from PTI and the circle is from MFT.  Can't wait to see how the challenge inspires you.

17 comments:

cm said...

Yes, my blood type is coffee, too! Your tag is sheer delight; a wonderful take on Richard's creation. Love the coffee beans background...
~carol

Kara Lynne said...

Fantastic tag, Erin! I love those stenciled beans! So fun, too, that you have the same coffee pot!

richardbreaks said...

Those stenciled beans are the BEST! Just fantastic. I love what you've done here!

Teri said...

Such a fun tag!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great tag. TFS

Shelly said...

Fabulous!

Ceal said...

Great tag

Becca Yahrling said...

Sweet tag! Love the embossed beans.

Ann said...

So cute.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful tag!!!

Karen B. said...

I love how you've incorporated the embossed background beans!

Lisa said...

So pretty! LOVE this!

Tonya said...

Great tag!

~amy~ said...

perfect, love seeing your inspiration.
I totally missed seeing this new Tag You're it challenge!

Helen F. said...

Another great coffee tag, Erin!

jen said...

Those beans!! So fun! Seems like I may need to play along with this one!! :D

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin a fabulous tag, love the coffee beans EP background. Try saying that three times fast!