Card Recognition

Thursday, September 29, 2016

something to perk up your day


Happy National Coffee Day!  I put together a huge local coffee love fest on my work blog...  But in the mean time since ~amy~ wants to beat records... here are two more cards.  I have so many coffee goodies in my stash that it's almost overwhelming with choices....  But thanks Coffee Lovers Fall hop for inspiring me to go coffee-coffee-coffee this week.  My top card uses Verve coffee cups, Unity background stamp and MFT sentiment.  The bottom card uses a Waltzingmouse sentiment and Altenew cups.


13 comments:

Teri Wilde said...

I love the clean and simple designs.

Ann said...

Wonderful cards, love the second one.

Shelly said...

These are awesome!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful projects. I love the background of your first card. That is a Unity stamp I need to get my hands on. TFS

Ceal said...

fabulous cards!

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

great cards
Fiki

Arianna Barbara said...

Amazing cards!!!

Lisa said...

Very pretty!

Tonya said...

Great cards!

~amy~ said...

I always love all the glorious white space in your cards...Love the burlap stamping in the background.
You know I always appreciate all your fabulous link ups.

Helen F. said...

CAS perfection!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome cards!

jen said...

I think you pushed her over the record!
You and Amy should compare coffee stamp stash sometime!
Love them both...