Card Recognition

Sunday, October 9, 2016

just thinking of you


Greetings....  I'm not sure what happened to Monday this week....  I think it might have been one of those days where I went to the gym, the grocery store, made breakfast/lunch and dinner and then went to work...so I missed my very small window to play along with the PTI Make It Monday (and then forgot about it?  I got side tracked by the card class on Wednesday).  Who knows, I'm full of all sorts of excuses over here... so... without further adieu, my card using frames as a background.  My card uses MFT wonky dies for the frames and a PTI flower, Mat Stack sentiment and border.  I bought some black embossing powder with glitter and the flowers have a bit of a s sparkle to them.  Wishing everyone a fabulous Sunday, I'm at work with a list of to dos... wish me luck.   

2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Those flowers are so pretty, Erin! I hope you have a great week and get time to play when you want to!

jen said...

Love this- although completely thrown off that we posted on the same day!!