Card Recognition

Saturday, October 1, 2016

pumpkin tags


Hello... so this week's PTI Make It Monday challenge was "Pumpkin three ways" and when I saw that on Monday morning I was like, "I don't have time..." and let it pass (despite my silly routine of playing along first thing Monday morning).  But, me, being me... I wanted to join the fun.  So I've used the PTI Scent-imentals pumpkin and made three tags.  The first one uses a Verve sentiment, some masking and May Arts ribbon.  The second tag-- b/c it's hard to overlook the abundance of coffee crafting supplies all over my desk.. uses the same stamp, heat embossed in white on patterned paper die cut with the Hero Arts coffee set.  The sentiment part MFT and the #psl is Clear and Simple.  I used the PTI border background stamp and more May Arts ribbon.  The third tag combines paper from my stash, stickers, PTI dies, May Arts ribbon and a MFT jack-o-lantern stamps.  Three totally different tags, same pumpkin.  




3 comments:

Skrater said...

These are great tags. I love your pumpkin coffee cup!

Nancy Penir said...

Your tags are always my favs! Love them all!

jen said...

You go girl- my thought was that I didn't have a pumpkin stamp to use 3 ways...