Card Recognition

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

explore Nevada City card


Today's PTI Anniversary fun is showcasing the Traveler's Journal series and while I'm realistically never going to make a travel journal, I do have some of the pieces (b/c we can celebrate travel in cards and tags, right?).  The paper is from the July Moments pad and the We Were Here is from the stamp set.  The challenge is to incorporate a photo into a project and way back when my sister printed some of my Instagram photos, so I have a stick of these small prints hiding in my stash.  As a person who takes a lot of photos, I don't usually mesh my two worlds of paper crafting and photography together.  If you want to see my love affair with our small town (Nevada City, CA) check out my work blog or follow along my work Instagram.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really well done! I love it

lainey said...

Love this design - colors and layers are wonderful!

Lisa Petrella said...

So cool! And such a perfect use of your printed Instagram photo!!!