Card Recognition

Monday, March 27, 2017

trio of coffee tags


Happy Monday, take 2 (see here for my earlier post), I didn't want to lose my obsessive compulsive Monday morning PTI Make It Monday agenda... (even though I had a number of other things to do before work today that I should've done instead).  So... go figure, instead of making one project...I made three!  The issue when you have all sorts of fun pieces out and in front of you.  The Make It Monday challenge is to take a straight sentiment and make it curved, such a simple trick.  And the other two tags are just me, being me, for the Coffee Lovers Spring bloghop.  I will be at a work conference tomorrow and Wednesday, but I might be back with a few more projects on Thursday....



13 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Fun tags, Erin.
Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop. It's so nice to have you share your talents, and I appreciate the inspiration.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

New Creations said...

All are gorgeous!

Shelly said...

Such sweet tags!

~amy~ said...

...and she's back! Love the curved sentiment! That background stamping is AWESOME too.

Ann said...

Cute tags, love the last one with the fun punch of lime green.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a stunning tag shape! And pretty, too.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

All three are fabulous tags!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Another amazing set of tags!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tag designs. I love all of them.

Fikreta said...

all is so nice!

Hetty said...

A great set of coffee tags.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So awesome! Love your tags! Thanks for joining me for this week's Make It Monday!

Skrater said...

Such fun coffee tags, love your design.