Card Recognition

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

birthday glamping wine tag and snail mail card




Happy Wednesday!  Since I missed the deadline for the MFT sketch challenge last week, I'm not taking any chances this week.  It's high time I got back on board with making wine tags... not sure why I've fallen off that wagon.  Especially since our camp store at the campground sells wine....  so why not make a glamping birthday wine tag?  (A wine bottle doesn't fit in my light box, so for the photo it's a bottle of olive oil, which would make a great birthday gift too?!).  Fun to mix and match some goodies on this tag-- MFT wine tag, wonky die, blue print sentiment die, stitching die, plus Simon Says star die and a PTI sentiment.   Oh and the tent is from my MFT.  My second card is for the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge-- florals.  My challenge of the day is to mail this card....
 I also mixed and matched goodies on this card, the wood ring and sentiment are from Concord & 9th, the flowers from Altenew and the leaves from Waltzingmouse Stamps with a Lil Inkers die cut.



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Awesome, love both of your projects.