Card Recognition

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

tent and pop up trailer card


Happy 4th of July!  I'm seriously going to make it through this holiday season, but wow... working some crazy hours at the moment ('tis camping season).  The first card is for this week's PTI Make It Monday (I'm late, so you know life is crazy).  I made the die for the masking and cut out the tent, so fun to use the challenge and create the pieces to make it work.  And the card below was another time on the MFT sketch, but I missed the deadline (laughing, b/c I think being late and missing the deadline are not my style, so it must be nuts).  Oh and I forgot to photograph the card before I put it in the camp store inventory.... I think it's time I took a day off?


1 comment:

victoria h said...

Love the masked sky for the tent- a great birthday card for an outdoor adventurer.