Card Recognition

Saturday, August 12, 2017

birthday coffee card and flamingos


Happy Saturday!  I'm up on the Coffee Lovers Blog today with this birthday coffee card in honor of ms ~amy~.  Little Tangles is also having a birthday theme on their challenge blog this month, so I'm going to add this card to that.  The projects below were inspired by this month's The Heart Desires Blog, I took some photos last night at the campground of this fabulous new Shasta that has fake flamingos, so I went searching through my camper stash to see if I had any... and this Stampin Up set delivered.  I'll hopefully show more camper photos on Instagram later, but here's the back of the trailer.





3 comments:

Lynn said...

Coffee, flamingos and camping...what more could a girl ask for? Your cards are fabulous Erin!

~amy~ said...

You've been busy! I love EVERYTHING!
Gotta love that coffee card!!!

SugarGem said...

Awwww cute that camper is so fun. Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Blog