Card Recognition

Monday, August 28, 2017

happy hour, pack your bags and birthday love


Pack your bags...  I'm back with three projects for the PTI Stamp a Faire fun...  The first card card is for Yana's Iron challenge, love the inlaid embossed circle on this fun travel themed card (using PTI's traveller journal papers).  The pop up trailer is from Flora and Fauna, sentiment from PTI.  The next one is for Carissa's Tin & Aluminum challenge to use Gilding Flakes, which surprisingly I had in my stash-- wow, what a mess.  I made another vellum envelope from the PTI mini envelope die and added some confetti to the wine tag.  Since I was already make a mess, I pulled out the Nuvo Embellishment Mouse and used the PTI Mix and Mat die as a stencil background.   And my final card is for Laurie's Tin & Aluminum challenge, embossed some tin foil and then inked/heat embossed it up.  Truth be known I am fan of more white on white, so I probably should've used a smaller piece, but I die cut it out with the PTI die and it's rather delicate, so I made it work.  I'll probably see if I can find a few more of the missing "ingredients" to the challenge... my goal was not to buy anything, so I might have beg, borrow and plead....





2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I love all of your pictures. Very nice

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL projects!!!! Love them!! Thanks so much for playing along!