Card Recognition

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

More Stamp A Faire cards


Hello!  Seriously loving all these think outside the box challenges over at Stamp A Faire for the PTI anniversary fun.  I'd love to do all 21 challenges (and I'm close), but I'm missing a couple and have some work related obligations (and a lack of sewing skills), so we'll see.  The first card is for Lexi's pottery challenge-- what fun is paperclay.  I used a flourish from a holiday stamp set and a PTI die for the shape...    the background is actually the left overs from the card below.


Card #2 is for Kimberly's bronze challenge.  The only metallic pigment powder I have is teal, so I added it to a stencil from the PTI Mix & Mat die (over a recycled wedding menu) with Embellishment mouse, which has a nice shine to it.  To keep in the spirit of bronze, I added some bronze glitter paper to the card. 


I went back and did the warm up challenge.


I made myself a monogramed towel, who knew!  Also great to pull out one of my very first PTI sets for Amy's linen challenge.


And finally (for now), the other linen challenge by Anna.  My craft room is a disaster, in case anyone wants to know...


3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Loving your cards. The CAS warm up one makes me smile. I am with you on the stamping room disaster!

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating! Your cards are very sweet!
Anna Koss

Kimberly Crawford said...

So pretty!!! I love the teal and how you used the mousse! The results are lovely! Thanks for the creative idea! :D Thanks for playing along!! :D