Card Recognition

Monday, December 11, 2017

Coffee & Friends


Who's ready for another installment of Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop?  I don't have quite as many cards on this post, but this post brings the current total up to 28 cards-- and while I never said I was going to try top last hop's 60 projects... I guess you never know with me?  My money is not on achieving that goal and at this time of the year I really do need to set achievable goals.  The first card combines a MFT coffee dies and a PTI sentiment and some fun paper (I'm too lazy to get up and look to see what pad of paper it was from).  And more fun coffee cards... love mixing and matching the various sets (although I will admit that the sentiment on the card below is from the MFT wine set).






And playing along again with the MFT sketch challenge.

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So many wonderful designs again. I will have to message you if they are on Flickr as I cannot post there for some reason. You sure do wonderful projects.

MariLynn said...

These are stunning cards.

~amy~ said...

I always love it when you add pattern paper. These are FAB.

Billie A said...

pretty cards and fun papers.

Lisa said...

Too lazy...lol...been there! Love that paper whatever it is and those pretty cups!

New Creations said...

Love what u did with Pattern papers for coffee cups! All are sooooo beautiful!

Shelly said...

These are fabulous!!