Card Recognition

Sunday, December 10, 2017

No ordinary girl... more coffee!


No ordinary girl...  When Ellen Hutson had her birthday party I picked up a few retiring Pink Fresh sentiments, and seriously, this one had my name on it.  I am such a fan of white on white... so this card combines a SugarPea Designs coffee cup, a MFT tag, Sizzix embossing folder, PTI snowflake.  I'm going to enter it in the SugarPea Design's blog anything goes challenge.  Scroll down for today's installment of the Winter Coffee Lovers bloghop overload.  I'm sorry I'm "late"-- I made all these cards about 10 hours ago, but got caught up working.  (Check out the awesome local craft fair I went to today).  




I made several cards with the CAS(E) this sketch in mind.




This card uses a Concord & 9th set for the background, so I'm going to enter it in the Where Creativity Met C9, I'm not sure if I'd say it's the focus of the card... but I'll enter it nonetheless.



12 comments:

New Creations said...

So many wonderful creations Erin! What a great start to a day! Love the coffee bean trees!

~amy~ said...

Good grief, check out all that goodness! Love them all, especially the first one!

Lisa said...

Love that White on white... beautiful snowflake and great sentiment!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so well designed. Great projects.

Billie A said...

very pretty cards and designs. love them all.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all so fun! I especially love your wonderful takes on the sketch!

MariLynn said...

Lots of pretty cards.

Gail said...

All projects are beautiful!

Shelly said...

Another round of super sweet cards!! Lovely!

Ardyth said...

A fabulous set of coffee-themed cards, Erin! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea!

Lindsey said...

So much fun! I can’t believe how many different coffee ideas you came up with. And I think the dots totally work. So glad you could join us this month at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Karen B. said...

Such a delightful array of cards, Erin! Thanks for playing at the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!