Card Recognition

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

40 and fabulous!


One of my near and dear friends is turning 40 this week and being my main pen pal (in addition to seeing each other in real life, we've been writing each other regularly for 20+ years)... so I've sent her a few birthday cards.... this one is in the outgoing mailbox right now.  I'm playing along with this week's PTI Make It Monday "Graffiti Word Art" I decided to use the same ideas for numbers.  For the drop show fun I just used the layering PTI number dies.  I loved the inky fun and then clear embossing powder tip- the numbers have a bit of texture to them.

2 comments:

lexi said...

i love the big numbers - such a great take on the challenge! thanks for playing make it monday!!

TLady said...

GREAT IDEA to use the numbers! LOVE the size of them too! I will have to look for those in the store! ;) SUPER JOB!!!