Card Recognition

Monday, June 4, 2018

hello


hello...  playing along with this week's PTI Make It Monday "lots o dots" challenge.  I don't have any Nuvo Crystal Gloss Drops, but when I went looking through my PTI stash for stamps with dots, I pulled out this Mat Stack stamp and added glossy accents to the dots (see below for a better angle).  Doesn't have the color... but I like the added texture... even with the mess I created (I spilled glossy accents all over the pants I was wearing).  I added a piece of Lawn Fawn patterned paper to the background and a pice of vellum, PTI flowers and a PTI hello die to complete the card.  My second card is me playing with stamps to make more cards for the campground-- love how not level that campsite is.



1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

So pretty with those raised dots, that was a wonderful idea! Hee Hee, looks like it's time to pull out the BAL leveler for that camper! It would be worth it to camp with that scenery!