Card Recognition

Monday, July 2, 2018

happy place


My friends at our campground do an amazing job of decorating their Airstream for the 4th of July...  Here's a link to last year's stay, excited to share later what the trailer looks like this year.  But that was my inspiration for this week's PTI Make It Monday, ombre water color backgrounds.  I used distress inks (b/c that was handy) and I tried to find a variety of clouds to use for stamps, but I like that I cut most of them off....    The Mix & Mat die and sentiment are from PTI, the trailer from Brustos Monroe, the banner die from Reverse Confetti, clouds by Lawn Fawn, sentiment die cut by MFT.  Okay, happy Monday everyone, there's plenty of campground work to be done this week, so over and out.

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

Too cute, Erin. Fun Background!