Card Recognition

Monday, August 6, 2018

thanks a latte and you're exactly my type of crazy



Happy Monday crafty peeps!   Quick card to play along with this week's PTI Make It Monday- b/c it's a goal I can accomplish!  There are still lingering to dos from taking time off last month that are taking up space in my head, so let's just make a card, set the positive energy and charge on to Monday!  I used washi tape to create my mask-- so it's a bit crooked, but that's the way it works.  The flower is from a coffee PTI stamp set, the cup from Technique Tuesday and the sentiment from Verve Stamps, so it's a happy combo of goodies.  My second card uses the sketch from Fusion Challenge- I love the Kelly Purkey sentiment, which I paired with the Fun Stampers Journey coffee cup.  There will most likely be more than one cup of coffee in my day.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Two beautiful challenge cards!! Love every crisp, clean, colorful, coffee-lovin' detail!

Barb Kirkwood said...

Love your take on the MIM. The Latte idea is a good one.

Barb Ghig said...

Two fabulous cards, Erin! I love how you colored the gray coffee cup and your chevron patterned papers are perfect for the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Betty Wright said...

Lovely cards and great colors!