Card Recognition

Sunday, August 12, 2018

two versions of a sketch


Hello...  Sundays.. it's a whirlwind in my world...  spent my day cleaning up a campground.  But, stopping... and wanted to share these two cards.  Both cards are for the MFT Sketch challenge.  The top card combines a PTI flower with MFT dies and a background stamp and a piece of May Arts ribbon.  The second card uses the Altenew Inspirational challenge for the colors (although my green is the wrong shade).  I paired Altenew stamps with MFT dies (including a fun background on the vellum with a stitching die) and another piece of May Arts ribbon.


 

And one final flower card... playing along with the Where Creativity Meets C9 "Anything Goes" with this card.  I used the Concord & 9th flower set with an Ellen Hutson sentiment.


No comments: