Card Recognition

Friday, December 27, 2013

joy wine tag



I love making wine tags... I made this one to take with us to our Christmas dinner, kraft and red are still my favorite color combos.  I added some modeling creme to the base as part of the PTI Make It Monday A La Carte Challenge, I'm thinking they're similar consistency as dimensional paste.  I added some May Arts ribbon, a upcycled piece of PTI packaging, a vellum and cork PTI snowflake, May Arts metallic velvet ribbon and finally a joy die cut out of a coffee holder.  I wrapped the bottle of wine in May Arts burlap and satin pleats ribbon.  Cheers!  And I put together a fun blog post of my favorite work blog photos, click here to check 'em out.

6 comments:

jen said...

You know I love this!

~amy~ said...

Love the addition of the modeling cream...looks fantastic...awesome texture.

LOVED your photo post!

Lynn said...

The modeling cream looks very cool. Trying to decide if I should get on the stenciling band wagon! Not sure I'm patient enough!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! Love the addition of the stencilling. Love the photos on your other blog, too!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a super fun wine tag, Erin!!! I especially love the vellum and cork snowflakes and the stenciling!!! Gorgeous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!