Card Recognition

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snowman Tag


This snowman tag is basically a redo of this tag, can you tell me what's different?  For the body I used a piece of letterpress scrap paper from my husband's cousin's work (Full Circle Press).  Lawnscaping is having a tag challenge and this tag is based on Kelly's tag for the 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge for Ellen Hutson.  It's hard to see but the black frame of the tag is embossed in glitter and for the middle layer of vellum I embossed the whole piece in a fun gold chucky glitter embossing powder.  I've used May Arts sheer with tinsel edge and metallic velvet ribbons and tied a bow with burlap string.  I think a snowman tag is a great project to do today b/c it's seriously freezing here, and I've spent my day dealing with frozen pipe dramas, both at home and work.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the pipes are getting better...not a fun way to spend your Sunday. I love how you changed out the hat. Adorable.

shirley-bee said...

Cute snowman tag!

~amy~ said...

super cute tag!

Yainea said...

Adorable! Love the cute scarf!! :)
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges!