Card Recognition

Monday, January 20, 2014

love


Love...  I'm playing along with the new PTI Make it Monday, which is a glittery mess.  I love how Heather says in the video, "If you don't like glitter or the mess that it creates, perhaps don't play along." My question for those of you who play along- how do you keep the glitter separate?  The challenge is to add multiple colors of glitter to an embellishment, but now I've got chunky silver glitter in with my red glitter and there's just a blanket of silver all over the table.  But I needed another card for my upcoming Valentine's Day class and I think this one will be a good fit, a whole bunch of us can make a glittery mess (evil grin).

Supplies: PTI Modern Wood Stacks and Mat Stack die, WPlus9 love die, Lil Inker heart and stitched frame die, PTI Chocolate brown ink, May Arts woven corduroy ribbon, Martha Stewart Glitter

8 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Ha! Worth all the mess! This is a lovely valentine!

victoria h said...

Sounds like you'll have fun glittering. Lovely card.

Leslie L. said...

Your card turned out great!!! As for cleaning up glitter I find that the Swiffer floor dusting cloths work great even for the finest glitters.

Lynn said...

Ahh...she's in the groove...playing along with the MIM challenge. Love all the glitter!

Erin said...

Super cute! Glitter is messy... I haven't figured out how to contain it!

jen said...

First again- and well played! Love this!
Glitter cannot be contained!!! Lol!

~amy~ said...

seriously right on Jen's comment....glitter cannot be contained.

This is so pretty...I love glitter.

Lisa Petrella said...

You are a brave girl for playing with all of that glitter!! Adorable results!! I'm with the other girls...the glitter cannot be contained. HA! When I use glitter it ends up EVERYWHERE!!!