Card Recognition

Friday, January 24, 2014

wine glass tags



TGIF!  So today's project was inspired by this week's PTI Make It Monday, multiple colors of glitter embellishments, but I loved Jen's video on Gradient Glitter, so I gave it a try and it was a total flop.  (But in case you don't watch the video, it's a great way to take a sheet of adhesive, add your cover plate to the top and pour large amounts of glitter all over the place!).  So I cut the piece of cardstock into tags!  I tied the PTI tags onto the wine glass stems with May Arts sheer with tinsel edge ribbon.  Cheers my friends!  (And yes, I was the girl who turned up at the cheesemaking class last night with a bottle of wine for the class, because who can taste cheese without wine?).

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Very cute tag. Makes me want to make another card with my chevron die. To bad your gradient glitter didn't work.

Lisa Petrella said...

What a great way to turn a flopped project into an awesome one! Love these little wine glass tags! And I'm so proud of you for taking wine to the cheese class---that a girl!!!

Rose said...

fantastic way to flip your flop :)

sounds like a fun time last night!!!!

Lynn said...

The cheese tasting class sounds like perfection in my book! Did you bring your adorable tags with you? They are too fun. We're getting dumped on with snow this morning. Looks like about 4 inches...wish I could send it to you!

Donna B. said...

Super cute glittery wine tags!! I could use these!

Kristii said...

Way cute and glittery tags!! Love them both!