Card Recognition

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

thank you teacher card


So I am happy to say that I finished my thank you teacher card order, put this one together bright and early this morning before I went to the gym and stopped at the mail counter at the local grocery store afterwards (amazing the things you can do before 7:30am).  I used this week's PTI Make It Monday "Debossing Stamped Images", using the hexagon cover plate and the hexagon stamps.  I kinda like that I didn't line up the hexagons perfectly, somehow that gives it a more playful feel?  And tonight's the big opening reception for my photography exhibit.... exciting.    

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I hope that the reception is awesome...have no doubt that it will be. love the subtle primary colors on your card.

~amy~ said...

Awesome card..love the colors.
Good Luck tonight! You're such a rock star!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful teacher card! Love the pen!
Best to you on your reception. You have to show us some of your work! (please!)