Card Recognition

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

sending Christmas Cheer pillowbox



This month's PTI Blog Hop is all about snow...  and I've decorated a pillowbox.  I used this week's Make It Monday (background plaid stamping), but had fun using embossing powder... and added a sparkly snowflake die cut to the little label (I started with the PTI notebook die and then chopped off part of it).  It's hard to tell but I also have white embossed snowflakes and some embossing paste, plus a vellum snowflake and 2 Mary Arts ribbon and some white picket fence distress stain.  A lot going on for a little gift.  And, for my regular crafty blog followers-- I'd like to make note of what time I'm joining this party-- fashionably late :)  Trying to work on unrealistic expectations over here and feeling slightly under the weather, so I did not need to have a hop project posted at 6:59am, be proud!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh no...hope you feel better and that you can get a good night sleep...and fast forward 10 days for your hubby to be home. Glad you were okay with the better late than never. Love the gold on the plaid!

Diana K said...

Love the plaid you stamped (the gold is so festive) and all of the distressing and touches of snow that you added. Wow!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a gorgeous little box! I love the embossing in your plaid pattern!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! WOWOWOWOW!! This is just BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Design of ALL of the Pieces and put together it is just AMAZING!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING WEEK!! =)

jen said...

You still managed 2 challenges!
I'm glad you warned me this would be late- you know I'd have been worried!
LOVE all the details on this fun little gift!
Hope you're feeling better!

~amy~ said...

The plaid on the pillow box is awesome...love this.

Hope you're feeling better!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Your pillow box is so cute, love it!!

artful-notions said...

Beautiful, Eriin. Frosty and lovely. Hope all is well.

Wida said...

beatuiful layered little box of awesome!