Card Recognition

Friday, November 25, 2016

let's get away from it all



Happy Friday!  It's time for another Tag You're It Challenge and I'm channeling my need for a holiday....  or that part of me that owns a campground?  Inspired by Lori's tag, love the green hues in the sky...  I'd love to see how you're inspired, please join us.  And since I was thinking starry nights and we're going to get our Christmas tree after work today, my tag below is for this month's PTI Blog Hop (I was inspired by the truck with the tree in the back).



10 comments:

Natasha said...

These are all so cute! I love Christmas tags!

Marybeth said...

Love them all!

Julia Aston said...

Two wonderful tags Erin! great inspired designs on both!

DIANA L. said...

All your tags are so pretty Erin. have a blessed day

Jacquie Southas said...

Adorable tags!

Darnell said...

Both tags are fantastic, Erin! They each tell a little story and brought memories back to life for me!! Hugs, Darnell

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful, Erin! Both of them so snowy sweet! Love the blue green skys, and your starry snow treatment.

jen said...

Love both of these! Hope the tree hunt was a success! :)

~amy~ said...

These are both magnificent! I bet you all found the perfect tree!

Loll said...

Hi Erin. Two adorable tags. Especially sweet with your "picking up your Christmas tree" tag ... great design. Hugs, Loll